Wednesday, February 25, 2009

West Malaysia

I think this is going to be my next destination. I want to experience West Malaysia, based in Kuala Lumpur. I am not sure which month, but just a two week trip again.
Day 1 Flying to Kuala Lumpur via a stop over depends on the airline, maybe US, HK or Japan.
Day 2 Arriving in Kuala Lumpur, check in to Hotel
Day 3 Rimba Ilmu, Botanic Garden at University of Malaya. www.rimba.um.edu.my then go to Chow Kit Market for fruits and shopping
Day 4 Taman Negara 3 days/ 2 nights
Day 5 Taman Negara
Day 6 Taman Negara, back to Kuala Lumpur
Day 7 Batu Caves, and city tour of KL twin towers etc.
Day 8 Cameron Highlands 3 days / 2 nights
Day 9 Cameron Highlands
Day 10 Cameron Highlands, Kuala Lumpur
Day 11 Lake Garden, Central Market www.centralmarket-kl.com
Craft Complex www.kraftangan.gov.my
Day 12 Flight back to home via stopover

No comments: